Hannah E. Mullins School of Practical Nursing is the start of an exciting Nursing Career. Wither starting school for the first time or wanting to get out of the prerequisite cycle HEMSPN can help.
Your nursing career pathway begins with either a LPN or STNA and can progress to RN, BSN, and beyond. We are that starting point.
Start Your Nursing Career in Less Than a Year!
Begin by attending one of our Enrollment Information Meetings:
- September 19 at 10:00 a.m.
- October 9 at 2:00 p.m.
- October 18 at 10:00 a.m.
- October 30 at 2:00 p.m.
- November 14 at 10:00 a.m.
- November 29 at 2:00 p.m.
- December 11 at 10:00 a.m.
- December 20 at 2:00 p.m.
Meetings focus on:
- Introduction to the Full-time and Part-time programs.
- Enrollment process
- Financial Aid
NO PRE-ENTRANCE EXAM IS REQUIRED!
Intro to Medical Terminology
Successful completion of Hannah E. Mullins School of Practical Nursing’s Introduction to Medical Terminology is required for those entering HEMSPN’s program.
- 20-hour course
- Meets two days a week, 2 ½ hours each day for 4 weeks
- The course is offered every January and July