Hannah E. Mullins School of Practical Nursing is the start of an exciting Nursing Career. Wither starting school for the first time or wanting to get out of the prerequisite cycle HEMSPN can help.
Your nursing career pathway begins with either a LPN or STNA and can progress to RN, BSN, and beyond. We are that starting point.
Start Your Nursing Career in Less Than a Year!
Begin by attending one of our Enrollment Information Meetings. There is no need to register. Simply pick a date and time that works for you. You will be given all the information and be able to fill out an application at these meetings.
- April 2, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
- April 17, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.
- April 30, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
- May 7, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.
- May 16, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
- May 30, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.
- June - to be announced
Meetings focus on:
- Introduction to the Full-time and Part-time programs.
- Enrollment process
- Financial Aid
NO PRE-ENTRANCE EXAM IS REQUIRED!
Intro to Medical Terminology and Math
Successful completion of Hannah E. Mullins School of Practical Nursing’s Introduction to Medical Terminology and Math is required for those entering HEMSPN’s program.
- 20-hour course
- Meets two days a week, 2 ½ hours each day for 4 weeks
- The course is offered every January and July